The latest album from Vintage Wildflowers is hot off the press!
It also features guest artists Scott Schmidt, Wendy Songe and Bridget Carroll.
Recorded at A.R.C. Recording Studio. Mixed and Mastered by Walt Bowers.
1. Rakes of Kildare Set
2. Coal Town Road by Allister MacGillvray
3. By Way of Sorrow by Julie Miller
4. One, I Love by Jean Ritchie
5. Fisherman's Set - LISTEN BELOW!
6. I Am Stretched On Your Grave - LISTEN BELOW!
7. Swan LK243 by Catriona McKay
8. Red-haired of County Clare
9. Harp Tunes
10. The Longer the Waiting
11. Down in the River To Pray
"This is an album you'll want in your collection." - FanRealm review of "Lovely Madness"
Released March 2011. Produced, mixed and mastered by Don Schiavone. Recorded at Cow Cube Studios in Tulsa, OK. Additional instrumentals by Don Schiavone (guitar, piano, bass).
All tunes and songs traditional, unless otherwise noted.
1. In My Prime - LISTEN BELOW!
2. Wrapped Around Your Finger by Sting (Magnetic Publishing)
3. Buachaillin Ban Set
4. False Lady - LISTEN BELOW!
5. I Am Stretched On Your Grave -
6. Chattering Magpies Set
7. Bedlam Boys
8. Merry Sisters Set
9. The Sweet Bride by Kate Rusby (Kate Rusby)
10. Westphalia Waltz
11. Sailing Off To The Yankee Land
12. Bold Jamie by Cara Dillon and Sam Lakeman (EMI)
13. All the Diamonds by Bruce Cockburn (Golden Mountain Music Corporation)
No Longer Available - SOLD OUT!!!
The Upstairs Sessions is the debut CD from Vintage Wildflowers under the band's former name, Crossroads.
Released March 2010. Produced, mixed and mastered by Don Schiavone. Recorded at the University of Tulsa's Tyrrell Hall.
All tracks traditional, unless otherwise noted.
1. House Carpenter - LISTEN ABOVE
2. Lark on the Strand Set
3. Love is Pleasing
4. P Stands for Paddy
5. One, I Love by Jean Ritchie
6. Ashokan Farewell by Jay Ungar
7. Lochaber Badger Set - LISTEN ABOVE
8. Pretty Bird by Hazel Dickens
9. Lord Mayo Set
10. Garden Valley by Dougie MacLean
You can also purchase at any of our gigs. See SCHEDULE to find out where we'll be performing next.
For inquiries, click here.
"One of the nicest traditional CDs I have ever heard from North America." - John Willmott of Celticways (reviewing The Upstairs Sessions)
"...these women will be delighting audiences for a long time to come." - Chuck Bloom for SCMA's Ceili Magazine